Entry tags:
(...)
Oh, Davy :(( I am so shocked! I don't want to believe this. I will always have so many amazing and fond memories in connection with Davy. Davy was part of the reason I found my best friend, and a few other lovely people! He gave us all so much joy. And I will never ever forget that he actually signed Roo's sign, even after ten years it still makes me smile and laugh. DAVY SIGNS EVERYTHING! EVEN PLAIN STONES *G* And Davy wants to just go home! "Monkees! Monkees! Monkees! Davy! Davy! Davy!". VAAAAAA-LLERIIIIIIIIII! Stripey!Davy! Radioactive!Davy!
I could go on like this forever! Thank you, Davy, for so much joy and entertainment. We loved to mock you at times, but only because we care! I will miss you ♥


no subject
Oh Jaaaa, der Stein! Ich erinnere mich. Und das Schild! JaJaJa. Und überhaupt.
Da sind viele Erinnerungen, und die eine oder andere wird bestimmt in den nächsten Tagen aufplöppen.
KNUDDELZ
no subject
Ja, dass sind ja wirklich Jahre an Erinnerungen, die wir da haben. Auch wenn meine Intensität am Fansein nachgelassen hat, habe ich sie alle nie weniger geliebt. Monkees kann ich jederzeit hören und speziell schauen :)
*huggles*
no subject
Ich hab auch noch ganz viele Fotos :) Und wenn ich sie mir jetzt ansehen würde, würden mir sofort hundert sachen oder so einfallen.
Ich bin auch seit Jahren kein Fan mehr. Und hab auch seit Jahren nichts gesehen. Aber Songs höre ich immer noch gerne, oft und singe ebenso mit :D
no subject
Ich habe leider momentan ja nur Staffel 1, aber sie können mich immer aufmuntern. Vielleicht haben wir ja mal Lust reinzuschauen, wenn wir uns sehen :)
no subject
Ich kuck mit Dir Fotos. Ich kuck mit Dir Episoden.
:)
no subject
no subject
sehr gerne :)
no subject
no subject
Roo tweeted me a picture of us two with the infamous sign this morning and my, it made me tear up!
Still so shocked, he was the youngest of them.
no subject
no subject
And I've only realized yesterday that it's been exactly ten years this month till I saw them ... well, Davy and Micky ;)
no subject
no subject